The electronic visa is the same as the standard visa, which includes all the uses and capabilities of the standard visa, and the only difference is in the way it is issued. To obtain an electronic visa, it is no longer necessary for a person to be present at an institution and apply for a visa. Registering the visa application with the required documents and scanning them digitally is enough. All the application registration steps, including filling in the desired forms and fields of the destination country, sending the required documents, paying the application registration fee and obtaining the visa, are done electronically. You don’t even need to leave your home to receive it.
You can enter the destination country with your visa printout. Keep in mind that until you have obtained a visa for a country, preparing a plane ticket, booking a tour or hotel, and any other work is pointless and risky because you cannot enter the destination country until you have the visa in hand, which may cause trouble for you, like being deported. From the moment you get the visa, you can see yourself as a traveller of that country.
To know how to get an Iran visa, contact our experts at Irana Tour.
Terms and conditions of electronic visa preparation:
The terms and conditions for obtaining an electronic visa can vary from one country to another. But their commonalities can be summarized in the following steps:
- The validity of your passport must be at least 6 months, and if it is less than this time, your application will be rejected without returning your payment.
- It is mandatory to have a personal photo scan of the person (unblemished and with a white background) and a scan of all pages of the passport.
- Leaving a repatriation guarantee check is mandatory for many countries, including the United Arab Emirates, and this check will be returned to you after returning to the country and upon departure.
- In case of obtaining a visa and not travelling to the desired country, the amount you paid will not be returned to you, and you may even be fined in some cases.
- If you have no problem entering the destination country, your request will be considered. Usually, applying for a new visa depends on the validity of another visa for the same country. So make sure to cancel the valid visas of that country when you apply for this visa.
- It takes less time to get an electronic visa than in person because you don’t have to stand in long queues and lines at the embassy and get multiple approvals. These visas are usually issued in 3 to 7 working days, and if there are no problems, they can be printed and used by travellers as soon as possible.
Getting an electronic visa is one of the fastest and easiest ways to travel to foreign countries. However, many countries such as England, Spain, Russia, France and others still do not believe in issuing visas this way and reject it for several security reasons. Of course, measures have been taken to increase the security of electronic visa issuances, such as multiple identifications and biometric measurements and using specific credit cards.
But they have to accept that this form of visa application and issuance reduces a lot of time and cost. This cost and time reduction is not only for the applicant and the traveller but also for the destination country. We have to wait and see where this visa will lead. Considering that the applicant can be absent from applying for and preparing these visas and this work is done entirely online if you do not have the ability and opportunity to do this, you can delegate this matter to the Irana Tour travel agency.